Monday, June 14, 2010

Sarah's House

I have a love/hate relationship with HGTV. I watch it because I love to see the transformation of spaces and the creative process unfolding, but many times I come away frustrated that a dream room can't unfold before your eyes in 30 minutes in real life. Alas, the shows can be entertaining and informative, if not always applicable to our real lives.


My favorite program on the network as of late is Sarah's House featuring Canadian designer Sarah Richardson as she renovates and designs a property. She tackles the project room by room, with a very talented team, an amazing eye for design, and a great sense of humor. The tips about decorating and budgeting she shares are helpful, but honestly it is her end product that makes the show so interesting to me.

This is some of her fantastic portfolio....

2 comments:

  1. a friend of mine just today asked me if I watched this program. I clearly need to...gotta see when it's on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love each photo! The design is so clean and fresh and still cozy. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails