Monday, March 28, 2011

Eggshell Vases


I know folks make fun of Martha Stewart all the time, but there are some darn good ideas that have come out of that empire. I usually find myself drawn to the little things they have come up with over there on her blog and this is one of those things.

These eggshell vases in eggcups are perfect for a Spring or Easter table. They can be grouped together for a centerpiece or placed at individual seats. I am especially fond of the size-perfect for tiny blossoms like lilacs, lily-of-the-valley or pansies.

Directions, courtesy of martha, just go to show you....sometimes those simple little things can make a beautiful difference.

1 comment:

  1. These are so CLEVER. We tend to get a little carried away with Easter crafts, but I think these area getting added to the list!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails