Monday, March 14, 2011

Paper Blossoms

Everything about fresh flowers in a home appeals to me- everything except the lifespan. Although these paper blossoms from Paper Source are obviously not the same, they are beautiful and everlasting.
My favorite is the poppy bouquet above- maybe this summer they will find a home on my mantel.

These lily pads would be great place settings for a spring or summer shower:

This daffodil bouquet and potted orchid are the results of these neat-o kits:


What a gorgeous door decoration for autumn....


I still love fresh flowers, but I am easily convinced that these blooms are awfully lovely too.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, these are terrific. I love poppies but they always lose their petals so fast - so maybe this is the alternative!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails