Friday, June 17, 2011

random beauty


Do you ever stumble on something that you find just undeniably beautiful but you can't explain why you are so drawn to it?

For example, I came across on this collection of paper frames at some point on ebay (though I have no recollection as to what in the world I must have been searching for when I found these) and think they are just absolutely beautiful. They don't seem to have been photographed for the sake of their worn loveliness or were meant to be considered something other than material for scrapbooking or for a child to make use out of in her play. Whatever the intent - I wish I bought these little decaying frames (or could even find the link to them) - they are just so lovely to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails