Thursday, July 26, 2012

baby yawns

I am definitely not an interior decoration expert, but one thing I will share is a tip for displaying certain photos. Having just passed my six year anniversary of becoming a parent (and therefore my six year anniversary of not consistently getting a good night's sleep), I am now so very grateful for the three good sleepers under my roof. 
Don't get me wrong- it took each of them the better part of a year to get there and there were times, with eyes burning and head pounding , that it felt like the better part of decade. But, a few weeks after each baby was born, I snapped a photo of him/her/her yawning. I just love that shot- a snooze-y newborn on the brink of sleep. I put them up in my room, one by one to remind myself they could rest, and now when I see the three photos together they are funny and sweet and the perfect reminder of that crazy stage of sleeplessness......

2 comments:

  1. This is an adorable idea. I'm going to steal someone's baby so I can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinkin' cute. I love this idea! Maybe I can do Sweet Pea and the two cats.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails