Thursday, July 12, 2012

summer float

When I was little there was an A&W in the town over that actually had waitresses on skates who would wheel the trays of hot dogs, onion rings, and root beer floats right up to the station wagon window....I wish there was a spot like that around now for a summer night out with the kids. While I miss those perfect onion rings and have never found any better, I can make a mean root beer float (first "recipe" I ever mastered :) ).
This is the simplest, one step recipe for summer refreshment!

Ingredients

Directions

  1. Scoop 1/2 cup ice cream into each of four tall glasses. Add enough root beer to fill each glass. Serve each with a long iced-tea spoon and straw.
 Image: mccormick.com, recipe: marthastewart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails